[TYPO3-english] levelfield with abstract?

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 17:51:35 CET 2008

Hi

Ok fair enough, it's not exactly spelt out 100%. And I agree it's not
the clearest document but it's pretty dman good as far as I'm concerned
- espcially as we're talking about a huge beast of a thing it covers.

Forgive me I was a bit tetchy (grumpy) earlier today, as there seems to
be a lot of posts lately of people looking for IMHO simple answers that
to me seem very very obvious if they have read or tried to find things
in TSref.

Either way, you've got it working. and it can be a very very handy
feature (especially if you are trying to use slide) and the other method
of doing it using rootline uid and a record is also very very handy!

Cheers,
Tyler