[TYPO3-english] altElementBrowserMountPoints per page (User TSconfig per Page setting)

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Nov 20 17:04:44 CET 2008

Hi.

On 13.11.2008 10:16 Rob De Vries wrote:
>> but TSConfig doesn't allow (yet) conditions...
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_tsconfig_cond/current/
> Enables conditions in the User, Group and Page TSConfig

I installed the extension and tried to have a flexform as default
content type for some pages. Thus I entered this snippet in userTSconfig:

[PIDinRootline = 123]
  TCAdefaults.tt_content.CType = list
  TCAdefaults.tt_content.list_type = myextension_pi1
[end]

but without success.

It even does not work with this:

[globalVar = GP:id = 83]
  TCAdefaults.tt_content.CType = list
  TCAdefaults.tt_content.list_type = myextension_pi1
[end]

What's wrong?

Btw.: wasn't this "Conditions for TSconfig" thing planned to get into core?

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/