[TYPO3-english] levelfield with abstract?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 20 16:29:21 CET 2008

sorry, it ran from my fingers too quickly:

example in tsref:
Gets the value of the user defined field “user_myExtField” in the root
line (requires additional config in TYPO3_CONF_VARS to include field!)

explanation in tsref:
levelfield: Like “leveltitle” et al. but where the second parameter is
the rootLine field you want to fetch. Syntax: [pointer, integer],
[fieldname], [“slide”]

and the thread that explains it (thanks to Tyler and Carla)

Installation > all configuration > addRootLineFields

Never tried it though, got it working in another way.

regards,
Katja