[TYPO3-english] T3 4.2.3 creating links throws error "jumpToUrl is not defined"

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Nov 20 15:59:15 CET 2008

Erik Svendsen schrieb:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> Do you try to make a link in RTE. It works in my 4.2.3 installations,
> with htmlArea.  And where have you problem selecting tabs.
Well I wasn't able to create the link and in the same window I cannot go
to the other tabs. It just doesn't work. It happens with Windows Vista
64 Bit, Firefox current version and IE 8b2 as well on Linux (don't know
the actual distribution and version yet) with Firefox current version.
It happens since I upgraded from 4.2.0 to 4.2.3.

Andreas