[TYPO3-english] change extension backend

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Thu Nov 20 15:56:01 CET 2008

Thanks Dmitry,

it is now showing a RTE in the backend, but when I insert an internal
link, it isn't saved correctly.
It links to http://project.url/263 in stead of
http://project.url/index.php?id=263

Any suggestion to how I could fix this?

Btw, I changed my types to:

"types" => array (
	"0" => array("showitem" => "term;;;;1-1-1, category,
description;;;richtext[*], image, file, author, status")
),