[TYPO3-english] hide(and make it not reachable) page depending the domain you're on

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 14:52:35 CET 2008

God lord - has anyone other than me read TSref!?

Sorry for sounding snippy but really this isn't a hard solution. Simply
use conditions and then a simple php header to redirect them out to a
different page.

[globalVar = TSFE:id=7]&&[globalString = HTTP_HOST=www.typo3.com]
	config.additionalHeaders = Location: www.typo3.com/index.php?id=19
[global]