[TYPO3-english] Config leaving tables in RTE intact

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Nov 20 12:11:42 CET 2008

Hi

I wrote in dev list that Typo3 has a bug in RTE parse func.
I create three level nested table as a dynamic RTE template.

Found that RTE conversions breaks with them in FE rendering (structure
was ok in editor). Typo3 converts some table
code as <table ... <tbody><tr><td..

Any idea how to change parsing RTE content so that Typo3 would leave
tables *INTACT*, when the FE ouput could be correct.

I created one level template and it worked fine.
Not tested yet two level tables - maybe those will also be broken?