[TYPO3-english] Things *are* being worked on. What else? [was: Re: TYPO3.ORG hacked]

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Nov 20 10:58:31 CET 2008

Hi.

Bernd Schönbach wrote:
> The problem is, that for me as an "outsider", who just develops
> extensions for Typo3, I feel a little bit left alone by the association,

Just to make this clear: the problem is dealt with by people, not by the
TYPO3 Association. Think about the fact that the security team and the
people working on the issue *right now* are mostly doing this in their
spare time. Still work has been done almost 24/7 the last days.

The board of the TYPO3 Association is in contact with a lawyer to lay
out further steps, again, the work is done by people.

> Just a tiny bit of information, about the current status would do a lot
> to get the feeling, the problem is beeing dealt with.

Err, what else if not being dealt with? What do you think the folks are
doing in the background? Push out a notice and then take a break? Come
on, be realistic.

Regards,
Karsten