[TYPO3-english] Why do I see invisible elements using web > view?

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Wed Nov 19 21:18:11 CET 2008

Hi guys,

I have a strange problem with one site:
If I use web > view I see all elements on the page; also the ones which
should be invisible due to their start-date being over.
I also see pages which are hidden.

If I stay logged in and visit the page from outside the backend (using the
same browser-window), I only see the items I should see.

Somehow I think this is a strange behaviour, because I expected to see the
page as it would be if I viewed it as a normal visitor (the module is called
"view").

Does anybody else have this behaviour or is it even a weird feature?

Christopher