[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.ORG hacked

Bernd Schönbach bs.newsfeeds at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:42:25 CET 2008

> Nobody here will be able to tell you so far. Please wait for official
> statements from the association. We all hope that we can go back to
> "business as usual" soon.

Ok, that is not a very good information, but it'll do.
The problem is, that for me as an "outsider", who just develops
extensions for Typo3, I feel a little bit left alone by the association,
since there has been no further information on how the problem is to be
solved, and when we will get back to "normal".

Just a tiny bit of information, about the current status would do a lot
to get the feeling, the problem is beeing dealt with.