[TYPO3-english] Real ULR issues -> multi site install

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Wed Nov 19 16:38:30 CET 2008

Hi list,

I run RU 1.5.2 on a couple of installs with the latest versions of TV.
Works great - of course.

For some reason sometime a page just gives a "Reason: ID was outside
the domain" error. It happes in a multi site install (3 sites) and only
on some pages (contact, sitemap). Those pages are in the other sites as
well - where they work flawlessly.

I fixed this before by changing the title - and then change it again
back which solved the problem. This workaround doesn't seem to be
working anymore.

All sites have their own ru config with respective rootpid's which are
set as well.

Any clue of what this might be?
Am I the only one with issues like these?

Thanks in advance for responses.

Sincerely,

Henjo