[TYPO3-english] Content Type "Script": Is it gone for a reason?

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Nov 19 15:40:02 CET 2008

Yes Tapio, this is actually an alternative.
But still I would like to know whether "Script" CE is deprecated or what
else is the reason that it has been switched off.
Some old thread told that in CSS styled content there was just no
template for it in the first versions, so it was switched off and then
forgotten. Hard to imagine that this is true, but I couldn't find any
other information on it.

Cheers, Jörg.