[TYPO3-english] left-click mouse problem

piet roorda pietroorda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:54:39 CET 2008

there have been some issues in the backend with left clicking.normally a
menu will appear, now nothing happens.

Most of the time realurl (extension) has been causing this one way or
another.
Now I don't have realurl installed but still the problem occurs.
are you still with me?

by the by my mouse is workin fine in other typo3 environments ; - )
cheers,
piet