[TYPO3-english] RealURL language switch problem

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Nov 19 12:41:18 CET 2008

> Erik Svendsen wrote:
>> RealUrl works in 4.2.2 and 4.2.3. At least in my 4.2.3 installations.

> Same here. No difference between 4.1.6, 4.2.1 and 4.2.3. I never
> tried 4.2.2.

But the problem really exists. I have it too. Everything worked fine
with TYPO3 4.2.1 and produced nice urls, but now with TYPO3 4.2.3
default page title is taken for alternative language page name.
RealURL version - 1.5.2.

F.e. I have page with title "Startseite" at default german language.
And it's named "Homepage" in english version. I configured RealURL and
TYPO3, when it had 4.2.1 version and it produced:
mysite.com/startseite.html for german version and
mysite.com/en/homepage.html for english version.
But after update to TYPO3 4.2.3 and clearing RealURL cache it produces
mysite.com/en/startseite.html for english version. But no changes were
done to RealURL and TYPO3 configuration.

Also I have a multi-lahguage web-site, which still is running TYPO3
4.2.1 (RealURL 1.5.2) and there is no such problem. But I'm working
now on another multi-lang web with TYPO3 4.2.3 (RealURL 1.5.2) and
there is such problem.