[TYPO3-english] hide(and make it not reachable) page depending the domain you're on

David Vandemaele david at d2d.be
Wed Nov 19 11:37:25 CET 2008

Hello,

depending on the domain you're on, I want some pages to be shown or
hidden in the menu. I use the 'excludeUidList' param in the template
setup to do this. However, when you type in the url to that page, it is
still reachable.
How can I fix this?

I thought of setting the 'hide page' flag of that page to 1 depending
the domain, but untill know, I was only able to hide that field in the
BE, but not to change the value of that checkbox.

Best regards,
David