[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch: Can't create tx_mnogosearch_indexconfig with type Records

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Nov 18 20:00:49 CET 2008

Hello,

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 19:55 +0200, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Did you configure the database in the extension properties? Do you
> have slash after the database name (before "?dbmode=multi")?

I have the next value for "dbaddr":
mysql://user:password@localhost/mnogosearch?dbmode=blob&LiveUpdates=yes

And exists an empty database called "mnogosearch" with grant permissions
for that user.

Maybe the problem could be related with that output:
Log has not been opened
DB err: MySQL driver: #1046: No database selected
- /tmp/mnogosearch-0pDmjK:33:

However I'm not able to interpret the output of the client script, with
references to C files (sqldbms.c, sql.c).

Thanks,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas