[TYPO3-english] limiting number of thumbnails in backend

Dominik d-nik at erfassungsschutz.net
Tue Nov 18 16:54:45 CET 2008

hi,

does anybody know a possibility to limit the numer of thumbnails that
are shown per data record in the backend? I only know the possibility to
switch thumbnails on/off within the user preferences.

Records with lot of images (tt_news, for example) are stretched, so that
 the buttons to change/copy ... the records move to the right.

I'd like to change the backend to show only the first three thumbnails
per record.

(hope I could explain that - sorry for my english)

Greetings,

Dominik