[TYPO3-english] official pronunciation of TYPO3

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:05:19 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to spell and pronounce TYPO3 in other non–latin
> languages? Chinese, Arabic, Korean or Japanese, for example? :)

In Korean it should be possible to pronounce it something like ti-po
t-ree where '-' indicates a separate syllable. It would sound quite
similar to the English pronunciation, but (as is often the case)
without the 'th' sound in 'three'. I suppose in Korean you could say
ti-po sam as well…

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/