[TYPO3-english] Extension "pagebrowse": please, add extension TypoScript template to the main TypoScript template.

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Mon Nov 17 17:35:39 CET 2008

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> Try it before sleeping ;) Although I cannot guarantee that it is so
>> boring to make you sleep well ;D
>
> No, it's not boring at all but it'll even show you that if you'd be able
> to read it months or years ago you actually would have slept better with
> less hassle in mind :-)

Hehe,

I am far beyond a point (too old) where a problem makes my mind boggling
all night long :-D I usually find quick solutions for problems, but
sometimes they are (too) dirty ;-) And it is never too late to learn.
And I like good books.

But we now have started a smalltalk-thread. So I will quit here...
Byebye

Hauke