[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.ORG hacked

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:30:25 CET 2008

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> Simply make the highest standards of security the TYPO3 standard and don't
> ask if someone wants a less secure one. If they want to change it to
> unsecure it will be their fault if they get hacked and not the one of an
> insecure TYPO3.

What I dislike in such posts is that they use words like 'insecure'
without understanding what they claim by using such words. This
makes a lot of damage to the TYPO3. Much more damage then the
original incident. Irresponsible posts, like yours, are bad.

> Same is to Silverstripe, Magento, CMSMS and many more high class CMS. They
> simply try to provide the highest standard in password and login security
> just from scratch when you start installing your site - WHY NOT TYPO3?

Where is your patch? Everyone can shout and scream. It is easy.
Instead, do something useful and make a patch. If you can't — don't
shout because it is useless.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support