[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register: admin review with no user confirmation

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Sat Nov 15 07:31:39 CET 2008

Is this possible?

We don't need users to confirm their accounts, because the admins are
going to review them, however I can't seem to find a way to configure it
to do this.  If I turn off user confirmation, they get instant access
without admin review.

Am I missing something, or do you have to have user confirmation enabled
in order for the administrative review to work?

On another note, we've got a couple of checkboxes specified as required
fields (like "I agree to terms and conditions"), but they seem to get
ignored.  Is there a problem with checkboxes being required fields?

Thanks.

Simon