[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.ORG hacked

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:59:24 CET 2008

Hi!

ries van Twisk wrote:
> people have the right to worry about such an event,
> it's not 'just' a password, but it's more than that. With that password
> a user
> could login on my account, change my extensions and add a backdoor to it.
> This is something I worry about, and it's a damn good reason to be
> worried about!!!

If you read carefully, you will not worry. Firsts, all accounts are
locked now. Secondly, professionals are working on the issue, who
know about security much more than we all do. And thridly, worrying
too much is not healthy :) So, relax for now and wait.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support