[TYPO3-english] certification.typo3.org - online exam?

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:45:54 CET 2008

Hi,

It must be for reasons of identification. Since we offered them the
free use of an online exam application a while ago, that exactly meets
the specifications of exams like these (and can be tuned at will).
Also with timer and random options to minimize the use of cheat
sheets. But if someone brings in a few gurus, he doesn't need cheat
sheets either. So technically I guess no issues, but simply who takes
the exam on what name. Or they just want to see you sweat, that's also
possible.

Vincent