[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.ORG hacked

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Nov 14 16:13:15 CET 2008

incidents happens.. and usually we can discover big things, and improve, from them!

so let's use this incident to make TYPO3 (and our digital behaviours) the most secure as we can!

note: last week someone cloned my bancomat.. i investigated and today they can sniff password very easily.
like Robert says.. OpenID will help.. maybe also all those security guidelines that are around..

hug to all the typo3.org and core team!
stefano