[TYPO3-english] TYPO3.ORG hacked

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Nov 14 16:00:04 CET 2008

I don't know if it was a real need to pust a such think.

But I think it's a real need to know if the password are running over
the internet as plain text or as md5 hash.

I still Hoping that those password were hashed.

Thanks for working hard to recover from the issue.

Luc

--

*Luc Muller*
/Web Developper/