[TYPO3-english] Powermail - Disable fieldtypes

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Nov 14 15:44:08 CET 2008

Barbara Wijbenga kirjoitti:

> "Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi> schreef in bericht
> news:mailman.1.1226673244.12528.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Barbara Wijbenga kirjoitti:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a way to disable certain fieldtypes (e.g. Textfield, Select
>>> box) in Powermail?
>>> I don't want my BE_users to see all the fieldtypes, and I can remove
>>> them from the tca.php, but maybe there's a better way?
>>
>> I they are defined in tca.php there is no better way
>> you can build plugin level config for TCA, BUT not user level because
>> user data is not available.
>
> Thanks Tapio.
> How would I make such an extension? I normally only make brand new
> extensions with Kickstarter. Never one that changes another.

just define simple ext_table.php
where

t3lib_div::loadTCA("table_name");
$TCA['table_name']['columns']...

Create config into ext_conf_template.txt

just reset that using plugin config

unserialize the config

$unserializedconfig=unserialize($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['plugin_name']);

and use it selecting desired fieldtypes - create an array and loop,
which render just desired types