[TYPO3-english] mailform does not send anything

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Nov 13 14:57:34 CET 2008

Philipp Holdener schrieb:
> Hello
>
> it seem's that there is a problem with mailform sending in 4.2.3 too!?
> On every site the mailform (powermail) is sending no email to the
> recipient!

Hi Philipp,
such things might belong to the dev list... (but you don't have to post
it there, it's already in the Core-List.

So to your questions of BT:
Could someone please commit this fix into the SVN. I had fixed the bug
for my 4.2.2 installations by patching the file but after upgrading to
4.2.3 the problem reapeared again. Thanks in advance

Since to today it's in the core list. So you can test the patch in the
Core-List and test it and give it "+1" if it's ok. Check out the
Core-List-Rules on typo3.org before posting... So it'll be faster in the
next version.

By the way, who has permission to commit changes into the SVN? Where can
one apply for an account?
You must be a core member to have the permission, but you can send
patches to the core list (see the rules). When the patches is tested by
two people and a core member it will be commited...

Cheers,

Malte