[TYPO3-english] How to insert link to external flash banner , in TYPO3

Henrik Bjørn hb at hbjorn.dk
Wed Nov 12 00:08:11 CET 2008

Thank you for your answers.
I installed tinymce_rte , which is fine.

For the external flash banner i ended up with this simple html insert  ,
which seems to  work from htmlArea as well as from tinymce_rte:

<IFRAME src="http://www.dk4sport.dk/dk4banner/450x100.swf" frameBorder=0
width=350 scrolling=no height=78></IFRAME>

(Not the future I guess , but it works for now)

With your kind nordic help,  I (and the national association here )  are
both  happy again.

Kind regards
Bjorn

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Tapio Markula
<tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi>wrote:

> Tapio Markula kirjoitti:
> > Henrik Bjørn
> >> Hi
> >> I'm not too experienced in Typo3, hope some one can help in this issue.
> >>
> >> I'm a volounteer for a sports club, and keeping the  website alive in
> >> Typo3.
> >>
> >> We are  now supposed to insert a flash banner, created by the national
> >> association, and showing their  flash banner/movie (.swf file).
>
> I tested with tinymce_rte inserting Flash from RTE.
> Works otherwise ok but the RTE could get dimensions of the external
> Flash object - put 100x100 as dimensions.
> So you should manually set the dimensions.

Med venlig hilsen
Henrik Bjørn
Turneringsleder Roskilde BBC
Tlf  6068 0436