[TYPO3-english] felogin and showPermaLogin

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Tue Nov 11 14:21:06 CET 2008

"Walrick Bosch" <lists at globalhealingcircle.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1226146576.603.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> You need to set
>
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['lifetime']
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['permalogin']

> Btw, did you search the list before you asked this question? I'm sure
> this has been asked before.

Thanks for the response and the solution, which solved it for me.

I did research - I looked at felogin manual where it is undocumented except
to say it is boolean and no firther information, I looked in the source and
confirmed that it did seem to be what I was looking for, and I did google it
without much luck (in the past I've not found the list archve search to work
well, but looking again now it seems to have improved). And I hadn't
realised permalogin was a core feature, I thought it was just an felogin
feature, so googling felogin permalogin gave me a restricted result set many
of which were not in my native language :(

Thanks for the help

--
Simon Child