[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register problem

typo3 at gcnpublishing.com typo3 at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Nov 10 20:30:02 CET 2008

Hi Stan,

first of all go through the configuration steps in the
sr_feuser_registration manual throughly. make sure their is no access
protection on the advanced page that you have created. also you have to
create two user groups one for registered users and one for confirmed
users and you have to set the corresponding values of the variables for
usergroupafterregistration and usergroupafterconfirmation to the pid's of
the two user group you have created in the sysfolder.

sundeep