[TYPO3-english] fixed with design

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:59:36 CET 2008

Am Fri, 07 Nov 2008 12:06:38 +0100 schrieb Steef Janssen:

> Xavier Perseguers schreef:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Steef Janssen wrote:
>>> I'm trying to use a fixed widht design for my typo3 template So I
>>> created a Div element named page that contains three other div
>>> elements, the head, the body and the menu. Without the parent div page
>>> everything works. But how do I get it working with the div page?
>>
>> It seems that your question is not related to TYPO3 at all but to CSS,
>> isn't it? I guess a CSS mailing list would be much more appropriate...
>>
>> You may google a bit, there's plenty of good resources for this
>> problem.
>>
> But I got it already working just using plain html and a css file. It's
> just Implementing it in typo3 that gives me a problem!

a working example with explanations about building a website using TYPO3
and HTML-templates can you find at
http://ug.typo3-nrw.de/mastertemplate.html

it is not completely up to date and there only is a manual to the first
version. but it should be enough for learning template-handling (without
TemplaVoila or Automaketemplate)

bernd