[TYPO3-english] Poor quality with GIFBUILDER

Bas v.d. Wiel j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Fri Nov 7 11:37:42 CET 2008

Hi Redvald,
You should be able to check in Photoshop if the images have embedded
colour profiles. There's a chain of software that's being used to
generate and display the gifbuilder image. If any of the components in
the chain treats colour profiles in an unexpected way, or simply ignores
them, the displayed end result may vary. So you should check at the
start of the chain, in the source image, whether or not there is a
profile there.

Bas