[TYPO3-english] Problem with increasing font size of the text in TYPO3 4.1.5. Please help!

harishathreya . harishathreya at sify.com
Fri Nov 7 11:27:48 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,
 Thanks for your reply. I will tell you the problem. I installed TYPO3 4.1.5
from fantastico in Control Panel of my client. i have done all possible
configurations known to me. I have included all CSS files also but i am not
able to change the font properties. I am also not able to have the header
style also. Can you please guide me... what more updations should i do???

Thank you,
Harish.