[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch 2.1.0 & more than one server in tree

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Wed Nov 5 16:53:16 CET 2008

We try to use this nice extension on a server with three sites inside a
tree in addition with realUrl.
The older versions of this extension mark this construction as not real
working. Did the new extension work under this circumstances? May be it
is a question of configuration.
We experienced the following:

Indexing works for all sites!
Site A (the first in the list and the resulting config-file) works well.
You can not find any pages from the others. -> perfekt
Site B finds any page from the other two sites. -> ouch
Site C the same as Site B. -> ouch again ;-)

Did anyone knows a solution or can give me a hint? Is it a bug or a
feature :-) If it is a bug, I will start an issue on
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-mnogosearch/issues

Looking forward for any help

Hauke