[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] Recursive INCLUDE after "path"

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Nov 5 14:16:24 CET 2008

Hi,

> I'm sorry for openning a new thread but I can't answer to the original
> (dont ask me why).

We all hope you won't have to open new thread each time you wish to
reply... Otherwise please consider using a *real* newsreader if you
don't yet.

> So I want to make typoscript external files recursive includes.
> For this, I wrote the include in my main template to an external main
> typoscript include file that will include all the others, BUT my
> template include only the first.
>
> On the TYPO3's bugtracker, it's written the this bug is patched but
> still dont work. I've TYPO3 4.2 rightly configured.

Link of the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6138

The patch is there in TYPO3 4.2.2 and trunk.

I put this in my Template:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE: fileadmin/ts-foo.txt">

and in ts-foo.txt:

<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT: source="FILE: fileadmin/ts-foobar.txt">

finally in ts-foobar.txt:

test = PAGE
test {
	typeNum = 99

	10 = TEXT
	10.value = Hello World!
}

and when I browse to http://mydomain.tld/?type=99

I read 'Hello World!'

Thus I cannot reproduce your problem and I confirm that typoscript
external files are recursively included.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html