[TYPO3-english] dr_wiki - blank page after initial post

Russel Anderson dkages at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 20:24:11 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Russel Anderson wrote:
>> Just installed without any apparent glitches the latest version of
>> dr_wiki (1.7.2) on a Typo3 v4.1.5... However, whenever I try to post
>> content through the frontend wiki form, the record is saved in the
>> backend but the frontend content element turns blank (doesn't return
>> anything)...
>
> Enable PHP error reporting in the Install tool and see what you have...

Hello Dimitry,

No PHP error is being reported...

I think this behavior was previously described here:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-November/044777.html

but no solution was posted and tried communicating with the authors
(author of that thread and the author of the extension) without success...

Russel

BTW: just finished your new book. Congratulations for your nice work!