[TYPO3-english] Google-sitemap.xml and realurl-( redirect?)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:48:00 CET 2008

Hi!

Rupali Gupta wrote:
> so you mean that this www.xyz.com/google-sitemap/ is the sitemap which will
> ping ?

I never saw your site and I have no idea. But if you say that your
site map is located at www.xyz.com/google-sitemap/, than the answer
is obvious.

> but, my client doesn't want to submit his sitemap file for google, according
> to him it should be done by itself with ping if any sitemap.xml page exists.

Seems like you have no idea what Google sitemap does and how it
works. Learn the topic! Google have a lot of information about it.
You should know what you are doing! How you can work for the client
otherwise?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 translations support