[TYPO3-english] Google-sitemap.xml and realurl-( redirect?)

Rupali Gupta rupali.ffm at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:09:24 CET 2008

currently i noticed i more problem.
my sitemap is generated only in default language(german), should I make
another sitemap for english?

that should not be correcr, i think there should be only 1 sitemap which
shows pages(urls) of both languages.
i am using mc_googlesitemap extension(-> googlesitema for pages)

pls suggest !

--
Regards,
Rupali