[TYPO3-english] How to identify an object inside a page by typoscript?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Nov 4 08:04:51 CET 2008

Paolo Nugnes

> i need to find a way to identify a text object inside a page to transform it
> into a GIFBUILDER object.
>
> put contents inside a new site and I need to make a
> GIFBUILDER text taking it from a text record I created inside a single page.
>
> Usually I can create libs.someThing from Templavoilà and edit them inside
> typoscript. I’d like to do the same with the object I found but, How can I
> find it?

Something like this

lib.something=COA
lib.something{

     20 = CONTENT
     20 {
	# define here sql query in order to get the desired content
       table = tt_content
       select {
         where = uid=123
         pidInList.field = uid
       }
       renderObj = IMAGE
       renderObj {
         file.import=uploads/pics/
         file.import.field=image
         file.width = 270c
         #file.height = 158c
         wrap = |
       }
     }
}

instead of renderObj IMAGE you should build GIFBUIDER object