[TYPO3-english] RealURL and CoolURI Problems. 404 "File Does Not Exist"

Trent Stromkins bmx269 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:08:59 CET 2008

I have read both manuals, and have had my mod.rewrite setup and working
with Drupal. I have tried RealURL and problems, and now I have CoolURI
installed. When looking at the error logs for the server, the URL is
pointing to a file that does not exist...

The RealURL and CoolURI were set with the default setings, not
modifications as I wanted to have them work first. Nothing.

The mod.rewrite was setup as per the tutorials for both. I have seen
the 404 problem mentioned alot on the NG, but nothing is really what my
problem seams to be. I know the server is setup correct and it worked
with drupal, so I am confused.

I have "Display PHP Errors" ON but that is not the problem, as it is
not picking up the URL anyways. Any help would be great. Thanks.

-Trent