[TYPO3-english] Assign dynamic value to a TypoScript int data type

Valter Rodrigues vrodrigues at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:16:15 CET 2008

Thank you Francois, I lost one day searching for this :)

I tried to render this extension (pbimagegraph) using PHP to set up the
extension's TypoScript directly in php.

So I used this code (as described in Dmitry's Book)
		$cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
		$cObj->start(array());
		$conf=..........
		$conf['includeLibs']=
		'EXT:pbimagegraph/pi1/class.tx_pbimagegraph_pi1.php';
		$html.=$cObj->cObjGetSingle('USER_INT',$conf);

But unfortunately I got this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function _setParent() on a non-object in
......... on line 203

Any ideas what's wrong?
Thank u again!
Valter