[TYPO3-english] Return to 'previous page'

Ana Osman little.dolphin24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:01:26 CET 2008

That would do the trick, but how can I see that there is a previuos page?
(maybe the user went directly to that page)

Or, how could I enable a back link to the search result list? So, if the
user finds a page after a search with the search engine, he goes to that
page,and there he should have a back link to the previuos page, which is the
search result list.

Thanks in advance,
Ana