[TYPO3-english] Return to 'previous page'

Ana Osman little.dolphin24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 10:46:38 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as Antonio.

I've looked into TSREF and the only menu type that implements the previous
link is .special browse HMENU, but this takes into account the page tree
order, so if I'm using a search engine, the previous link in the detailed
page won't go back to the search list.

Is there any other way of creating this previous link?

Thanks,
Ana