[TYPO3] Looking for Full- and Part-Time Typo3 Developers

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Sat May 31 16:44:20 CEST 2008

GCN Publishing is a web development company serving media companies in
the United States. We are actively looking for full- and part-time
developers who have Typo3 experience to help us build award-winning web
sites for magazine publishers. If you are interested, please contact me
off-line at my e-mail address.

No agencies or development firms, please.

sean

--
Sean Fulton
GCN Publishing, Inc.