[TYPO3] pagetitle and tt_news

Dieter Jansen dieterjanssennn at gmail.com
Sat May 31 16:15:21 CEST 2008

Thanks for your reactions.

It seems that the easiest way to get the sitename and title in the
pagetitle is how Dmitry Martyenko described it, just fill in the "domain
name" to "Website title" field in root template. No TS needed and it
works for tt_news.

Thanks Guido for your usefull tip, especially the TS to get the tt_news
title of an article. I use it now to automatically generate an H1.

grts Dieter