[TYPO3] tt_content img with mask and link

Costa Papadopoulo copa at hol.gr
Sat May 31 14:41:54 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a little TS which renders a mask on an image.
lib.imgCropMasc {

  file = GIFBUILDER
  file {

    XY = 200, 200
    backColor = #FFFFFF
    format = jpg
    quality = 95

    10 = IMAGE
    10.file {
      import.current = 1
      width  = 200c
      height = 200c
    }

    20 = IMAGE
    20 {
      file = {$LUPE}
      file.width  = [10.w]+10
      file.height = [10.h]+10
      align  = r,b
    }
  }
}

So far so good.

The problem is, that I want to have this on tt_content.image.20.1 , which
means all images who are in content  should have a magnifier rendered on.

I tried it that way :
tt_content.20.1 < lib.imgCropMasc

the problem now is that all the img proüerties are gone... also click
enlarge, title, alt tags.....
I viewed it in the objectbrowser and it is clear to me why this happens.
Because I replace file. And there all imagelinkwra´p and so on are replaced.

So I don't know how to get the thing achieved.

i also tried to make tt_content.20.10 a COA  but nothuing works....

Any ideas or suggestions?
:-)
#
Thanks