[TYPO3] Error generated by Typo3 4.1.6 (CoolURI)

lesm nospam at please.com
Fri May 30 17:08:44 CEST 2008

Hi Christopher,

Yes you're right, there are .css and .js appended to /fileadmin.  So, I
have included fileadmin as you suggested.
I have hundreds of wma audio clips at the /wa/ dir in the root.  Now, I
have found valid audio file names with a replaced .smi extension and a
wrong path as follows:
/public_html/fileadmin/dir1/wma/audioname.smi instead of the correct one:
/public_html/wma/audioname.wma
I suppose that adding fileadmin to the RewriteCond will cure this too,
but what I can't understand is the .smi extension.

Thanks Christopher.