[TYPO3] Get content from different T3 instance

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:37:48 CEST 2008

Hello,
I have one system running several TYPO3 instances. This is a requirement. Now two of these instances have a particular node in the pagetree which is equal. For instance if you have to sites with a FAQ section that has the same content.
Of course inserting the content twice is not exceptable so I have to come up with something to include the FAQs in one instance from the other.

I thought about synchronizing this part of the pagetree but that is the worst case scenario as it requires a lot of code.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Regards
Michael