[TYPO3] Images in the BE RTE

Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Fri May 30 13:02:08 CEST 2008

Of course it is....

I'd advise you to check PageTSConfig with info (web)module, so you can see
what really lies on the page in the end and find maybe interfering standard
configuration.
Look for "allowTags" and "removeTags" (!) - they are configured at more than

one place, probably you can figure out, where the tag you use is stripped
out...

I'm a newbie too and I had similar problems, a good guy (christian from
munich) told me what i'm telling you now and I worked it out!

ciao