[TYPO3] 4.2.0 upgrade - lot's of problem

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri May 30 11:24:17 CEST 2008

Hi!

I upgaded my typo3 installation to 4.2.0.  I have lot's of problem

1) I see this php warning on the BE, on the top of the middle column

Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/typo3_src-4.2.0/typo3/template.php on line 1887

2) I can' save anything. If I modify f.e. a content element, I get this warning, and I don't see the save icon.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/feuser_admin/locallang.php:53) in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain/httpdocs/typo3_src-4.2.0/typo3/template.php on line 632

This issue were discussed, but on this site there is lots of "stupid" extension, I don't know, which causes this error.

3) I see lot's of differences in the Install tool/database analyzer.

f.e. this

- ALTER TABLE sys_log ENGINE=InnoDB;
    Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM

- ALTER TABLE tx_dam CHANGE file_path file_path text;
    Current value: varchar(255) default ''

- ALTER TABLE static_territories ADD tr_name_de varchar(50) NOT NULL default '';

If I click on the write database button, and I check the database again, I get these lines again.

Gabor